Electric Anchor Winch Deckboat 40 Auto Deploy
TRAC Deckboat 40 features AutoDeploy allowing touch-and-release anchor deployment.
No need to hold the button while letting rope out.
The winch will automatically stop when the anchor touches bottom and gradually releases more rope until the anchor will hold position.
At any time, press DOWN button to release more rope or press AutoDeploy again
Hold the UP button to retrieve the anchor.
• Includes Wireless Remote Controller with Mounting Bracket for helm
• ONE-PIECE frame uses less deck space just 9 in. x 9 in. (23 cm x 23 cm)
• Integrated Anchor Roller for anchors up to 40 lbs. (18 kg)
• Sealed marine-grade 3-button switch on winch
• 100 ft. (30.5 m) x 5 mm (0.20”) double braid anchor rope
• Marine-grade tinned 12-gauge battery wire, 16ft (5M) included
• Retrieve 100 ft. of rope in about 90 seconds!
• 12v Electric Winch Auto-Resetting Circuit Breaker Included
• Safety Cable Included
• 2-Year warranty
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov