Electric Anchor Winch Auto Deploy Angler 30 Trac T10208-G3
Trac Angler 30 Electric Anchor Winch features Auto Deploy allowing simple touch-and-release anchor deployment.
No need to hold the button while letting rope out.
The winch will automatically stop when the anchor touches bottom and gradually releases more rope until the anchor will hold position.
At any time, press DOWN button to release more rope or press Auto Deploy again.
Hold the UP button to retrieve the anchor.
• Includes Wireless Remote Controller with Mounting Bracket for helm
• Winch plus Anchor Davit uses just 9 in. x 14 in. (23 cm x 36 cm) deck space
• Separate Anchor davit (roller) can be positioned away, or close to winch.
• For anchors up to 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
• Sealed marine-grade 3-button switch on winch
• 100 ft. (30.5 m) x 5 mm (0.20”) double braid anchor rope
• Marine-grade tinned 12-gauge battery wire, 16ft (5M) included
• Retrieve 100 ft. of rope in about 90 seconds!
• 12v Electric Winch Auto-Resetting Circuit Breaker Included
• Safety Cable Included
• 2-Year warranty